We seek both recommendations and standardized testing results to help us learn more about prospective students.
- We require three recommendation forms from a current:
- English teacher
- Math teacher
- Report cards/transcripts for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 school years are required for all applicants.
- Students applying to grade 12 and PG must provide all records from grade 9.
- Students applying to grades 6-9 are asked to submit their most recent state testing. If taken and scores are available, the SSAT may be submitted instead.
- Students applying to grades 10-12 and PGs are asked to submit their most recent SSAT, PSAT, ACT Aspire, SAT or ACT scores.
- All international applicants whose first language is not English are asked to take the TOEFL/TOEFL Junior, IELTS or Duolingo English Test (DET) and provide 十博最佳体育平台 with official score reports. The DET is reliable and user-friendly, and students can take the test on any platform. Follow this link to access the DET.
- International students with any questions about standardized tests should contact Andrew Garlinski ’98, Director of Admissions and International Class Dean, at email@example.com.